Listening to "Jump"

 If you ask any of my friends what my favorite music to listen to is they will most likely tell you that I really like Hannah Montana. Her music always cheers me up, regardless of the mood that I am in. The beat is so happy and strong, and the lyrics are easy to understand which makes them the perfect songs to get stuck in your head. The simplicity of the lyrics also allows me to clear my head. I love listening to Hannah Montana as I walk home from school. As soon as I turn on the music, immediately my shoulders roll back, I stand taller, and I walk more confidently. It is a lovely experience.

You may be thinking, “that’s awesome that you like Hannah Montana, but how does this apply to the song you chose?”

This week, I chose to listen to “Jump” by Van Halen. I have heard this song before, but I have never made the choice to listen to this song on my own. Today was the first time that I searched for this song, put in my earphones, and sat back and listened. Let me tell you, I loved this experience. This song got me in that same mood that I am in when I listen to Hannah Montana. I highly recommend adding this song to your jam playlist. For an optimum experience, go in a room by yourself, turn on this song, and dance your heart out. I don’t think you will regret it. The electric keyboard,

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great day,

Madz

Comments

Popular Posts