Me and Music

 Hello! My name is Madison, and I am happy to be here!

I love school and I am so happy to be back! I am studying Elementary Education. 

 I used to really dislike music, but as I have gotten older and have become more exposed to it, I have come to really enjoy it! I am looking forward to learning more about music and the whys and hows behind it! For a long time, I only listened to a couple of artists including Hannah Montana and Birdy, but I have expanded my pool of music! As of recently, I have been really enjoying Ben Platt, Alec Benjamin, and Jordy Searcy. I am also a long time fan of Taylor Swift. 

That's just a little bit about me:)

Have a happy day!

Comments

  1. Hi Madison! Hopefully with some more exposure you'll find even more music that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts